Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis, and picking people up at meeting points en route to the destination. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Day 1 in morning about 9 am and return the last day late afternoon about 4-5 pm. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $110/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $185/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
June 2023 through May 2024 Potato Tours are to:
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
- Wisconsin Dells, June 20-22, 2023
- Minnesota Twins and Mall of America, July 7-9, 2023
- Duluth, July 9-11, 2023
- New Ulm Bavarian Blast, July 21-23, 2023
- MN Vikings Training Camp, July 28-30, 2023
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 17-20, 2023
- Iowa Amana Colonies Oktoberfest, September 28-October 1, 2023
- Little House on the Prairie & Pipestone Nat'l Monument, October 6-9, 2023
- Madison, October 27-30, 2023. NEW TOUR ADDED!
- MN Vikings and Sports Weekend, November 11-13, 2023
- Wisconsin Dells Christmas, December 24-26, 2023
- Minnesota Twins and Mall of America, May 17-19, 2024
- Minnesota Iron Range, May 24-26, 2024
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.